The anticorrosive centrifugal fan has the characteristics of high compressive strength, light weight, good corrosion resistance, not easy to embrittlement, and poor noise. It is an ideal new type of corrosion-resistant fan. This series of products are suitable for chemical plants, textiles, and electroplating processes. , Laboratory and other places transport corrosive vapors with certain concentration values such as acid, alkali, salt, etc., and can also be used as natural ventilation for general factory buildings. The non-corrosive fan is allowed to be used to remove corrosive vapors such as aromatic compounds, alicyclic and aromatic nitrogen and oxygen compounds, halogen compounds, macrolides and other corrosive vapors. Now let us have a detailed understanding of the characteristics of anti-corrosion centrifugal fans, hoping to be helpful to everyone.
(1) Compared with the same industry, the speed ratio is low, the noise is low, environmental protection, energy saving, and environmental protection.
(2) The maximum high efficiency is about 80%, and the high efficiency zone is wider than the same industry.
(3) Reasonable configuration, excellent processing technology, and convenient maintenance.
(4) The anticorrosive centrifugal fan has high efficiency, low noise and strong anti-corrosion.
(5) The overall installation of the fan is selected, and the customer can modify the shock absorber and the base anytime and anywhere according to the regulations.
(6) The angle of view at the entrance and exit of the fan is 0 degrees, 90 degrees, and 180 degrees. It can be recognized from the side of the eccentric wheel. The centrifugal impeller is divided into left-handed (reverse direction) and right-handed (clockwise direction). Type) and synchronous belt drive (C).
(7) PP anti-corrosion centrifugal fan is an ideal new type of anti-corrosion fan. The current advantages of our company and products in the same industry depend on the use of injection molding technology for fan blades of this series of products. The impeller after injection molding is not only stronger, Corrosion characteristics are higher. 2. Anticorrosive centrifugal fan structure: PP4-72, A-type fan is composed of centrifugal impeller, shell, motor, etc. The support frame is made of aluminum profile. Centrifugal impeller: It is composed of leaves and hubs, all made of polypropylene plastic. Shell: It consists of a shell and a supporting structure, all made of polypropylene plastic. Motor: Choose a vertical motor dedicated to anti-corrosion centrifugal fans.
The above is the introduction to the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan. For more professional knowledge, please pay attention to this website! We will regularly bring you more relevant expertise!