Fire Exhaust SmokeAnticorrosive centrifugal fanIt is usually the main smoke prevention and exhaust equipment for high-rise civil construction. It is not short to use construction to ensure the safety of citizens’ lives and property. However, due to the lack of understanding of the structure, effect and function of smoke prevention and exhaust equipment by some planning and construction personnel, they have no understanding of national standards and standards. Thorough, often leads to some problems in planning and construction, the following editor will give you a detailed introduction.
1. Natural smoke exhaust equipment. Natural smoke exhaust is an economical, simple, easy-to-operate and convenient way to protect and handle smoke. Because some projects are not carried out in accordance with the standard requirements in the planning and construction process, they are often As a result, after the completion of the project, the natural smoke extraction equipment has no smoke extraction effect.
2. The smoke exhaust effect of mechanical smoke exhaust equipment is not obvious. It is difficult to form the residual pressure value required by the mechanical pressurized air supply and smoke prevention equipment. The smoke exhaust effect of mechanical smoke exhaust equipment is not obvious. The phenomenon that the pressure value does not meet the standard requirements is widespread in the project. The wind speed of some air supply outlets and smoke exhaust outlets is even close to zero. The reasons for this phenomenon are more complicated, mainly as follows:
Mechanical smoke exhaust system
1. The fan selection is improper.
2. The mechanical pressurized air supply system and the natural smoke exhaust equipment are repeatedly set up.
3. The combined use of positive pressure air supply system has no planned differential pressure regulating equipment.
4. The smoke-proof zone does not install smoke-proof equipment as required by the standard.
5. The air supply outlet setting does not meet the requirements.
6. The construction quality of the air duct shaft is poor and the air leakage is serious.
3. The power distribution of the fire-fighting smoke exhaust fan does not meet the standard requirements. Some power supply lines are not connected to the fire power supply, but to the floor lighting distribution box. Some plans use single-loop power distribution lines, and some plans do not have active switching equipment for the end power supply, which can not reach the first or second level of power supply. Dedicated dual circuits for load requirements, set the rules for active switching of equipment at the end. The second is that the equipment of the open distribution line does not meet the requirements. The power distribution lines of some smoke-proof fans wear PVC plastic pipes, and some metal pipes are not painted with fire-retardant coatings, which do not meet the fire-proof function requirements of the pipes.
4. The parts where mechanical smoke prevention and exhaust equipment should be installed are not set up according to the standard requirements:
1. High-rise civil building smoke-proof staircases and front rooms with podiums, fire-fighting elevator front rooms or shared front rooms, when the upper part of the podium uses open external windows for natural smoke exhaust, the skirt room does not have natural smoke exhaust When conditions are met, its front room or shared front room is not equipped with a positive pressure air supply system as required by the standard.
2. There is no natural smoke exhaust in the inner walkway beyond 20 meters. Some planners think that it has natural smoke exhaust conditions because of the natural smoke exhaust in the front room of the smoke-proof stairwell connected to it, and mechanical smoke exhaust equipment is not installed according to the standard requirements. .
We mainly sell in Hebei, Northeast, Henan, Tianjin, Shaanxi, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Ningxia. If you want to know about our price or model, you are welcome to inquire, let us create a win-win situation!