The company is a professional manufacturer of high-pressure blowers, and the quality of the products produced is guaranteed. In this article, we will introduce the methods for selecting high-pressure blowers.
The method of selecting high-pressure blower is as follows:
1. Before selecting a high-pressure fan, you should grasp the manufacturer's manufacturing and product quality conditions, such as the type, specification, and purpose of the high-pressure fan manufactured.
2. In the high-pressure fan selection performance data chart, if there are more than two types of high-pressure fans to choose from, the one with higher efficiency, smaller body size, and larger adjustment range should be selected first.
3. When the diameter of the selected centrifugal impeller is much larger than that of the original high-pressure fan, in order to use the original motor shaft, rolling bearings and rubber bearings, etc., it is necessary to check the starting time of the motor, the compressive strength of the original components of the high-pressure fan, and the The critical value of the shaft, the speed ratio, etc. are adjusted.
4. When the applicable motor rated power is less than or equal to 75KW, there is no need to install a gate valve for starting only.
5. For exhaust systems with noise reduction regulations, the first choice should be a high-efficiency, low-speed high-pressure fan on the centrifugal impeller circle.
6. When selecting high-pressure fans, try to minimize the use of high-pressure fans to work in series. When it is unavoidable, high-pressure fans with the same performance should be selected to work together.
When selecting a high-pressure blower, the above methods can be used, and I hope it can be helpful to everyone. If you need to consult and order products, we welcome you to leave a message or call the manufacturer of the high-pressure blower.