The structure of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan:
1. Shell: The steel plate is welded into a worm shape, equipped with a bearing bracket and a fan base.
2. Impeller: It consists of two impellers with different rotation directions. Each impeller has 10 airfoil blades. The front plate is arc-shaped, and it runs smoothly after translation correction.
3. Bearing seat: double row radial spherical bearing, lubricated with calcium sodium grease.
4. Air inlet: tapered arc runner made of steel plate. The anticorrosive centrifugal fan is mainly composed of an impeller, a chassis, an air inlet, a bearing seat and a motor.
It has the advantages of compact structure and convenient installation and maintenance. According to different gas flow directions, anticorrosive centrifugal fans are mainly divided into centrifugal anticorrosive centrifugal fans and axial anticorrosive centrifugal fans.
Debugging method of anticorrosive centrifugal fan:
1. The anti-corrosion centrifugal fan is started at full voltage or at reduced voltage, but it should be noted that the current at full voltage start is about 5 times the rated current, and the reduced voltage starting distance is the same as the current one. When the network capacity is insufficient, a step-down start should be used. (When the power is greater than 11KW, frequency conversion start should be used).
2. During trial operation, the anticorrosive centrifugal fan should carefully read the product manual and check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply fan meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase, and whether the capacity of the electrical components meets the requirements.
3. When debugging, there should be no less than 2 people, one of whom controls the power supply, observes the operation of the fan, and stops it immediately if abnormal phenomena are found; first check whether the direction of rotation is correct; immediately after starting, check whether the running current is balanced and whether the current exceeds the rated current ; If there is no normal phenomenon, the inspection should be stopped. After running for 5 minutes, stop the machine to check for any abnormalities, and restart after confirming whether there are any abnormalities.