Why does the bearing seat of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan leak? How to check and deal with the oil leakage of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan bearing seat? In fact, the leakage of anticorrosive centrifugal fans usually has the following phenomena.
The following problems are detected and dealt with: oil leakage treatment of anti-corrosion centrifugal fan:
1. Check for oil spills.
2. Reduce oil volume through transportation. Open the orifice plate cover, open the oil valve, and lower the bottom oil to the center of the red dot, not exceeding the center of the lower red dot.
3. Check whether the oil type is correct.
4. Deal with oil change. Drain all crude oil. Clean the bearing housing. Then add oil that meets the standard position.
5. Check whether the installation level of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan is level.
6. Under the relative base of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan, use steel plate or polypropylene plate to adjust the level of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan. Adjust the gear rod of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan to the level of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan.
7. Check whether the end cover screws of the bearing seat are loose or damaged.
8. Hold the locking screw and replace the anti-corrosion screw.
9. Check whether the anticorrosive centrifugal fan has V-ring and O-ring, and whether it is damaged.
10. According to the bearing replacement operation specification, carry and replace the V-ring and O-ring.
11. Check whether the oil return hole of the bearing seat cover is blocked or expanded.
12. Transport and open the bearing housing cover. Clean up debris, cover plate, expand oil return hole, and reassemble.
13. Check whether the oil glass and the oil drain valve are locked, and whether the wires are scratched.
14. Add raw material tape on the oil glass and the oil drain valve. Replace the oil mirror and drain valve. Replace the bearing seat.
15. Check whether there are cracks or blisters in the bearing seat of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan 16. Replace the bearing seat or handle the weld cracks of the welder.
The vibration treatment of anticorrosive centrifugal fans usually has several phenomena and treatment methods: check whether the crystallization of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller is over-processed, clean the crystals on the impeller, check whether the anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller is deformed or bent, and replace the anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller. Replace the impeller. Check whether the impeller is unbalanced according to the impeller installation standard. Dynamic balance on site. According to dynamic balance and operating standards, check whether the bearing of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan is damaged, and deal with abnormal noise. The operating procedures for bearing replacement should comply with operating standards.