The end equipment of the coil of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan, also known as the central air conditioner, is mainly composed of a low-noise motor and a coil. The fan cools or heats the indoor air or outdoor mixed air through the surface cooler, and then sends it into the room to reduce or increase the temperature of the indoor air to meet people's comfort requirements. However, there are many dust particles in the atmosphere. Under long-term suction and return air, the aluminum fins of the fan are covered with dust and dirt. At this time, on the one hand, it affects the heat exchange between cold water and hot air, and affects the air temperature drop.
After using for a period of time (usually 1-2 years), the aluminum fins of the fan need to be cleaned. In the process of cleaning the aluminum fins of the fan, the fan motor and impeller must be disassembled first, and by the way, check whether the motor and capacitor are burned out. When the temperature is lowered in summer, due to the large amount of condensed water, colonies and algae will easily form when it flows into the condensate drain pipe in the tray, which will block the condensate drain pipe. Therefore, the tray should be cleaned, disinfected and algae removed.
After cleaning the coil water tray of the explosion-proof anti-corrosion fan, perform disinfection and sterilization, dredge the condensate pipe, and regularly place the coil disinfection and sterilization sheet of the explosion-proof anti-corrosion fan on the coil water tray of the anti-corrosion fan to prevent bacteria And algae multiply and block the pipes. At the same time, the impeller, volute, motor, and shaft of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan. Disassembly, cleaning and dust removal of the coil unit of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan. After cleaning the coil unit of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan, the ventilation rate is increased, the central air-conditioning effect is good, the indoor air quality is good, the noise is reduced, the electricity bill is reduced, and the condensate is smooth.
It mainly includes the maintenance and cleaning (descaling, sterilization, algae removal) of the coil surface cooler of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan, and the maintenance of the coil and the air inlet of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan. The specific cleaning process is as follows:
1. Cleaning, sterilization and disinfection of the return air filter.
2. Disinfection of the air supply system.
3. The coil surface cooler of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan should be cleaned, descaled and disinfected with a special cleaning agent for central air conditioning. Keep ventilation smooth.
4. Clean up the dust accumulated in the coil impeller, volute and motor of the explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan, and add oil to the motor shaft.
5. Connect the water tray, filter and remove sludge and debris, keep it clean, and keep the water flowing smoothly.
6. The inlet and outlet air grille are clean and hygienic.
7. Check whether the water pipe connection is firm.
8. Check whether the insulation is intact.
9. Check if the valve is leaking.
10. Do not install fluorescent lamp facilities under the coil of explosion-proof and anti-corrosion fan.