Why does the bearing seat of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan leak? How to check and deal with the oil leakage of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan bearing seat? In fact, the leakage of anticorrosive centrifugal fan usually has the following phenomena, and the following problems are detected and dealt with:
1. Check whether there is excessive refueling.
2. Reduce oil volume through transportation. Open the orifice plate cover, open the oil valve, and drop the bottom oil to the center of the red dot, not exceeding the center of the lower red dot.
3. Check whether the oil type is correct.
4. Treatment and oil change. Drain all the crude oil. Clean the bearing housing. Then add oil that meets the standard position.
5. Check whether the installation level of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan is level.
6. Adjust the level of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan with steel plate or PP plate under the relative base of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan. Adjust the rack of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan to the level of the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan.
7. Check whether the end cover screws of the bearing seat are loose or damaged.
8. Dispose of the locking screw and replace the corrosion-resistant screw.
9. Check whether the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan has V-ring and O-ring, and whether it is damaged.
10. According to the operation specification of bearing replacement, carry and replace the v-ring and o-ring.
11. Check whether the oil return hole of the bearing seat cover is blocked or expanded.
12. Open the bearing seat cover, clean up the debris, clean the cover, expand the oil return hole, and reassemble.
13. Check whether the oil glass and drain valve are locked, and whether the wires are scratched.
14. Add material tape on the oil mirror and the oil unloading valve. Replace the oil mirror and drain valve. Replace the bearing seat.
15. Check whether there are cracks or blisters in the bearing seat of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan.
16. Replacing the bearing seat or welding machine welding crack treatment
Vibration treatment of anticorrosive centrifugal fan:
Vibration of anticorrosive centrifugal fans usually has several phenomena and treatment methods: check whether the crystals on the anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller are over-processed, clean the crystals on the impeller, check whether the anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller is deformed and whether the blades are bent, and replace the anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller. Replace the impeller. Check whether the impeller is unbalanced according to the impeller installation standard. Dynamic balance on site. According to dynamic balance and operating standards, check whether the bearing of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan is damaged, and deal with abnormal noise. The operating procedures for bearing replacement should comply with operating standards.