When the centrifugal impeller rotates, the gas between the anticorrosive centrifugal fan blades receives centripetal force, obtains mechanical energy (dynamic head), and is discharged from the vicinity of the centrifugal impeller. Guided by the volute casing, it flows to the inlet and outlet of the blower, and then the air pressure is formed in the center of the centrifugal impeller, so that the external cyclone is continuously sprayed and filled, and then the air can be discharged by the action of the wind. The reason for the vibration caused by the unbalanced rotor of the centrifugal fan motor;
1. The anticorrosive centrifugal fan blades are corroded or seriously damaged;
2. The anticorrosive centrifugal fan blades will not operate after welding, and the shaft will bend due to the net weight of the centrifugal impeller and the main shaft bearing itself
3. Irregular appendages on the surface of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller, such as rust, dust or leaching;
4. The centrifugal impeller is deformed due to transportation, installation or other reasons, causing the centrifugal impeller to lose balance;
5. The counterweight on the impeller of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan falls off or cannot be balanced after maintenance;
The design of the mechanism design of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan can extend the service life of the equipment and ensure the safety factor of the equipment. For the overall design, the disadvantages of the design that are easier to accelerate the etching are the stress tendency and the gap environment. Sometimes, although the metal invades the aqueous solution, the etching rate is very small; however, due to the difference in the chemical and photoelectric catalytic state of the internal aqueous solution, severe crevice corrosion will be caused.
A theoretical basis for the surface safety protection of anticorrosive centrifugal fans to control etching is to block the etching environment. In the design of centrifugal fans, metal surface treatment methods such as flanges, hot-dip galvanizing, stainless steel, and chemical coating are often used. These methods are effective in many environments, but for rotating parts, we must pay attention to an important phenomenon: coarse-grained materials and coatings are two kinds of materials, and their thermal expansion coefficients are different, which will cause ductile deformation of the rotating parts. Different amounts of deformation will cause a large number of micro-cracks; if the above phenomenon exists, the formation of etching will be accelerated. Therefore, the surface safety protection method of rotating parts should be used with caution.