When the centrifugal impeller rotates, the gas between the leaves of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan is subjected to centripetal force to obtain mechanical energy (dynamic head) and is discharged from the centrifugal impeller. The air pressure is formed in the center of the centrifugal impeller, so that the external cyclone is continuously injected and filled, and the air is discharged from the wind power. Reasons for the vibration caused by the unbalanced rotor of the centrifugal fan motor:
1. The leaves of the centrifugal fan of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan are eroded or damaged seriously;
2. The anticorrosive centrifugal fan leaves will not operate after welding, and the shaft will bend due to the net weight of the centrifugal impeller and the main shaft bearing.
3. Anticorrosive centrifugal impellers with uneven appearance, such as rust, dust or bitumen, etc.;
4. The centrifugal impeller is deformed due to transportation, installation or other reasons, causing the centrifugal impeller to lose balance;
5. The balance block on the anticorrosive centrifugal impeller has fallen off or the balance has not been found after maintenance;
Second, the mechanical design of the centrifugal fan. An excellent design can prolong the service life of the equipment and ensure the safety factor of the equipment. Regarding the overall design, the design defects that are easy to accelerate the erosion are the stress tendency and the interstitial environment, and sometimes the metal invades. In the aqueous solution, the etching rate is small; but the gaps are formed, and the chemical and photoelectric catalytic states of the internal aqueous solution are different, which will cause serious crevice corrosion. Third, a theoretical basis for the external safety protection countermeasures of the centrifugal dehydrator to control erosion is to block the erosion environment. In the design of centrifugal fans, metal surface treatment methods are often used, such as flanges, hot-dip galvanizing, stainless steel, chemical coating, etc. These methods are effective in many environments, but regarding rotating parts, attention must be paid An important phenomenon: Coarse-grained materials and coatings are two kinds of materials, and their thermal shrinkage coefficients are different, which will produce different amounts of deformation during ductile deformation of the rotating parts, which will lead to the formation of a large number of micro-cracks; if the aforementioned The existence of this phenomenon will accelerate the formation of erosion. Therefore, the appearance safety protection measures of rotating parts should be adopted with caution.
During the use of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan, if intense vibration occurs, it will affect the normal use of the centrifugal fan, and cause serious damage to the centrifugal fan itself, and there is also a certain safety risk, so it is necessary to stop the disposal and treatment in time So, what are the reasons for the intense vibration of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan?
1. There is friction between the inner and outer rings of the roller bearing, or it is bent or damaged.
2. There is friction between the casing or the air inlet and the centrifugal impeller.
3. The motor current is too large, or the leakage current is too high. 4. The centrifugal fan is started, and the adjustment door or the water gate in the air outlet pipe is not closed tightly.