Anticorrosive centrifugal fanPrinciple of
Anticorrosive centrifugal fanWhen the centrifugal impeller rotates, the gas between the leaves is subjected to centripetal force to obtain mechanical energy (dynamic pressure head) and is discharged from the vicinity of the centrifugal impeller. After the guidance of the volute shell, it flows to the inlet and outlet of the blower, and then in the center of the centrifugal impeller. The air pressure is formed in the part, so that the external cyclone is continuously injected and filled, and the air function is discharged out of the air. Reasons for vibration caused by unbalanced rotor of centrifugal fan motor:
1. The leaves of the centrifugal fan of the centrifugal fan are eroded or damaged seriously;
2. The centrifugal fan leaves do not run after welding, and the shaft is bent due to the net weight of the centrifugal impeller and the main shaft bearing itself
3. Uneven appendages on the surface of the centrifugal impeller, such as rust, dust or bitumen, etc.;
4. The centrifugal impeller is deformed due to transportation, installation or other reasons, causing the centrifugal impeller to lose balance;
5. The balance block on the centrifugal impeller is dropped or the balance is not found after maintenance;
Second, the mechanical design of the centrifugal fan. An excellent design can extend the service life of the equipment and ensure the safety factor of the equipment. For the overall design, the disadvantages of the design that are most likely to accelerate the erosion are the stress tendency and the gap environment. Sometimes, although the metal invades The corrosion rate is small in the bubble water solution; but the formation of gaps, due to the difference in the chemical and photoelectric catalytic state of the internal water solution, will cause severe crevice corrosion. Third, a theoretical basis for the surface safety protection countermeasures of centrifugal dehydrators to control erosion is to block the erosion environment. In the design of centrifugal fans, metal surface treatment methods are often used, such as flanges, hot-dip galvanizing, stainless steel, chemical coating, etc. These methods are effective in many environments, but for rotating parts, attention must be paid An important phenomenon: coarse-grained materials and coatings are two kinds of materials, and their thermal expansion coefficients are different, which will produce different amounts of deformation during ductile deformation of the rotating parts, which will cause a large number of micro-cracks; if the aforementioned phenomenon The presence of will accelerate the formation of erosion. Therefore, the surface safety protection method of rotating parts should be used with caution.
During the use of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan, if strong vibration occurs, it will affect the normal use of the centrifugal fan, cause serious damage to the centrifugal fan itself, and there are certain safety risks, so it must be dealt with and solved in time , Then, causeAnticorrosive centrifugal fanWhat are the reasons for the strong vibration?
1. There is friction between the inner and outer rings of the roller bearing, or it is bent or destroyed.
2. There is friction between the casing or the air inlet and the centrifugal impeller.
3. The motor current is too large, or the leakage current is too high. 4. The centrifugal fan is started, and the adjustment door or the sluice in the air outlet pipe is not closed tightly.