High temperature resistant centrifugal fanIn the sales market, people should pay attention to choosing this satisfactory passing product when buying. People must grasp the necessary purchasing method and choose this product according to various observations and considerations. A centrifugal fan product that is suitable for the company’s requirements, let’s give you a detailed introduction to buying tips.
1. When purchasing a high-temperature resistant centrifugal fan, you need to explain the name and model specifications of the centrifugal fan to the manufacturer according to your own specific conditions, and explain to them the speed ratio, output power, air pressure, and exhaust volume of the centrifugal fan. parameter.
2. Pay attention to the working voltage of the centrifugal fan. Under normal circumstances, the operating voltage set by the manufacturer in the production line equipment is all 220V. If there are unique requirements, the manufacturer should be informed in advance.
3. When buying a high-temperature centrifugal fan, ask the market sales store if it comes with a silencer shell, muffler, soft joint, elbow, rain shutter, insect net, flange, etc., and ask for a shock absorber. Is it vertical or hanging? It is convenient to purchase according to your own requirements.
4. Investigate the installation location in advance, and explain clearly the office environment and application status of the application to the manufacturer. Usually the manufacturer will show a complete set of matching plans based on this situation.
5. When purchasing a high-temperature resistant centrifugal fan, you must consider where the air box is located to set the air outlet to prevent the installation of the equipment and then look for the air outlet and ask for trouble. At the same time, we must design and conceive the external and internal of the motor. This can tell him the manufacturer and let them help implement the measures.
6. When purchasing a high-temperature centrifugal fan, you must indicate to the manufacturer whether you have a reducer, and whether the damping base is E-type, D-type or C-type uniform belt. Show the manufacturer the direction of rotation, the angle of view of the entrance and exit, and the method of the transmission system. This must be clearly indicated as much as possible.
7. Be able to design and conceive a complete set of schematic diagrams of the silencing static pressure box attributable to its own, and explain clearly to the manufacturer whether multiple positive pressure air outlets are normally open or normally closed, what kind of louver air outlets must be, and what additional functions.
8. When designing and conceiving high temperature resistant centrifugal fans, manufacturers usually choose galvanized steel plate ventilation duct design. Some customers must show the actual regulations to the manufacturer when glass magnesium raw materials and other polymer materials are required.
Buy resistantHigh temperature centrifugal fanPeople have to choose according to their specific requirements. Only then can we assist people in their manufacturing work. If everyone is still unclear on how to choose this suitable centrifugal fan product, you can call our company for information, and people will do their best to serve you.