1.High temperature resistant centrifugal fanThe vibration caused by the imbalance of the centrifugal impeller itself is caused by: loosening, transformation, deformation or uneven erosion and damage of the parts on the centrifugal impeller; Above; the net weight of the new parts and accessories removed during maintenance is uneven; the material of the centrifugal impeller in the manufacturing process is not correct and uniform; the precision of production and processing is deviated, and the assembly line has errors, etc.
High temperature resistant centrifugal fanIt is a driven fluid machine that boosts air pressure and sends steam in parallel with the help of keyed chemical energy. It can be made into two forms of right-handed and left-handed. From the side of the motor, it is recognized that the centrifugal impeller rotates in the clockwise direction, which is called a right-rotating centrifugal fan, and it rotates in the opposite direction, which is called left-handed. The principle is the same as that of the turbo refrigeration compressor. Just because the water flow rate of the gas body is low, the working pressure change is not large. Usually, the change of the specific volume of the gas body does not need to be considered, that is, the gas body is regarded as a fluid mechanics solution that cannot be reduced. The exhaust air volume of the newly installed centrifugal fan will be too large. When the centrifugal fan is newly installed, when it is announced to operate, or the whole process of the application is too large or too long, one of the following methods can be used to clear: change the speed of the centrifugal fan Than adjust the total flow. Adjust the total flow by adjusting the opening and closing level of the door. Change the frictional resistance index of the pipe network to adjust the total flow. Replace centrifugal fans with higher or lower working pressure to adjust the total flow.
(1) The centrifugal fan uses the keyed chemical energy to increase the air pressure and sends the steam to the mechanical equipment. This is the driven fluid machine. Centrifugal fans are commonly used for: ①natural ventilation, dust exhaust and water cooling for processing plants, wells, tunnel construction, closed cooling towers, cars, ships and buildings; ②natural ventilation and induced air for heating furnaces and industrial furnaces ③Water cooling and natural ventilation in air conditioning equipment and electrical equipment; ④Cereal drying and selection; ⑤Wind tunnel wind source and air cushioning and promotion, etc.
(2) Axial-flow fans refer to cyclones that are in the same direction as the axis of the fan blades, such as electric fans, air-conditioning outdoor electric fans are centrifugal fans operated by axial flow methods. It is often called "axial flow" because of the fluidity of the steam parallel to the shaft of the centrifugal fan. Axial fans are generally used in places where the total flow rate is relatively high and the working pressure is relatively low. The axial flow fan fixes the stationary part and makes it move in the air. Features: Small and medium-sized axial flow fans: low power, fast heat pipe heat dissipation, low noise, environmental protection, etc. The main purpose is more common because of its light weight. Large and medium-sized axial flow fan: It has the characteristics of simple structure, firmness and reliability, low noise, large exhaust volume, and wide coverage of functions. Jinnan District
2. The clearance between the centrifugal impeller and the spindle bearing is too large.
3. The spindle bearing is bent.
4. The rigidity of the basic or motor shaft is insufficient or weak, the foundation of the basic thick steel plate is weak, the cushion is loose, and the offset; the anchor screw is loose, etc.
5. There must be cracks when basically moving downwards and skewing.
The above isHigh temperature resistant centrifugal fanI hope it will be helpful to you.