The anticorrosive centrifugal fan is based on the principle of converting kinetic energy into potential energy, using a high-speed rotating impeller to accelerate the gas, then decelerate and change the flow direction, so that the kinetic energy is converted into potential energy (pressure). In the anticorrosive centrifugal fan, the gas enters the impeller from the axial direction, and changes to the radial direction when the gas flows through the impeller, and then enters the diffuser. In the diffuser, the gas changes the direction of movement to form a deceleration. This deceleration effect converts kinetic energy into pressure energy. The increase in pressure mainly occurs in the impeller, followed by the expansion process. In the anticorrosive centrifugal fan, the airflow enters the next impeller with a reflux device, generating higher pressure.
Main points of maintenance and maintenance of anticorrosive centrifugal fan
1. The application environment should always be consistent, the appearance of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan should be clean, and there should be no debris in the inlet and outlet. Regularly clean the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan and dust in the pipe.
2. The anti-corrosion centrifugal fan can only work under the condition of complete party. Tongjin must insist on sufficient capacity of power supply equipment, stable voltage, and prevent phase loss work. The power supply line must be a dedicated line, and temporary power supply lines should not be used for a long time.
3. The anti-corrosion centrifugal fan is found to have abnormal sound, the motor is severely heated, the shell is electrified, the switch is tripped, and it cannot be started during the working process. It should be shut down immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to stop maintenance during the work of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan. After the overhaul, the test work should be stopped for about five minutes, and the machine should be restarted after confessing that there is no abnormality.
4. Irregularly add or exchange lubricating grease to the bearing according to the operating environmental conditions (the motor does not need to exchange lubricating grease during the service life of the motor closed bearing), in order to ensure the excellent lubrication of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan in the working process, the number of refueling shall not be less than 1000 Hour/time, close the bearing and motor bearing, and fill 2/3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing with ZL-3 lithium-based lubricating grease. Stop the lack of oil work.
5. The anticorrosive centrifugal fan should be stored in a boring environment to prevent the motor from getting damp. When the anticorrosive centrifugal fan is stored in the open air, rainproof measures should be taken. Avoid collisions with 4-72 centrifugal fans during storage and transfer to avoid damage to the anticorrosive centrifugal fans.