High temperature resistant centrifugal fans are widely used in the sales market. People should pay attention to picking this satisfactory passing product when buying. This requires people to grasp the necessary purchasing methods and observe all aspects. Consider, choose this centrifugal fan product that is suitable for the company's requirements, and I will give you a detailed introduction to the purchase tips below.
1. When purchasing a high temperature resistant centrifugal fan, you need to explain to the manufacturer the name and model specifications of the centrifugal fan according to your own specific conditions, and explain to them the technical parameters such as the speed ratio, output power, air pressure, and exhaust volume of the centrifugal fan. .
2. Pay attention to the working voltage of the centrifugal fan. Under normal circumstances, the operating voltage set by the manufacturer in the production line equipment is all 380V. If there are unique requirements, the manufacturer should be notified in advance.
3. When purchasing a high-temperature centrifugal fan, ask the market sales store whether to attach a muffler shell, muffler, flexible joint, elbow, rain shutter, insect-proof net, flange, etc., and ask about the shock absorber Is it vertical or hanging? It is convenient to purchase according to your own requirements.
4. Investigate the installation location in advance, and explain clearly the office environment and application status of the application to the manufacturer. Usually the manufacturer will show a complete set of matching plans based on this situation.
5. When purchasing, you must consider where to set the air outlet of the fan case to prevent the installation of the equipment and then look for the air outlet and ask for trouble. The external and internal of the motor must be arranged together. This can inform manufacturers and let them help implement measures.
6. At the time of purchase, you must indicate to the manufacturer whether to bring the reducer, and whether the shock-absorbing base is E-type, D-type or C-type uniform belt. Show the manufacturer the direction of rotation, the angle of view of the entrance and exit, and the method of the transmission system. This must be clearly indicated as much as possible.
7. It is possible to arrange a complete set of schematic diagrams of the silencing static pressure box attributable to its own, and explain clearly to the manufacturer whether the positive pressure air supply vents are normally open or normally closed, what kind of louver air vents must be, and what additional functions.
8. When arranging high-temperature centrifugal fans, manufacturers usually choose galvanized steel plate ventilation duct design. Some customers must show the actual regulations to the manufacturer when they require glass-magnesium raw materials and other polymer materials.
When buying a high-temperature centrifugal fan, people should choose according to their own specific requirements. Only then can we help people in their manufacturing work. If you are still unclear on how to choose this suitable centrifugal fan product, you can call our company for information, and people will do their best to serve you.