The key reason why high temperature resistant centrifugal fans are more and more used by many companies is their unique structural characteristics. In order to consider the requirements of many friends, we will explain the structural characteristics and installation methods of this type of machinery and equipment.
1. The key of high temperature resistant centrifugal fan is composed of centrifugal impeller, shell, air inlet, motor, radio frequency connector, heat pipe cooling fan blade and other parts.
2. The high temperature resistant centrifugal impeller adopts multi-wing single-entry centrifuge, made of high-quality galvanized steel sheet or cold-rolled sheet, and the leaves are designed according to the basic principle of gas driving force. The raw materials are made of high-quality thick steel plates with high compressive strength and good durability, and have undergone strict dynamic and balance effects. Excellent gas characteristics, high efficiency and stable operation.
3. The air inlet adopts the convergent streamlined vortex reduction method, the cyclone damage is small, and the centrifugal fan has high working efficiency.
4. The casing of the centrifugal fan and the motor are installed and connected by metal castings. The heat pipe cooling fan blades are installed on the top of the motor shaft. The outer and inner walls of the metal castings are equipped with inlet and outlet sockets to reduce the temperature of the metal castings and the grinding head. Ensure that the motor operates normally at high temperatures.
5. The motor uses a unique high-temperature motor, and part of the centrifugal fan fluid mechanics uses high-temperature-resistant raw materials, and the temperature reduction structure is reliable. In contrast, I think the boiler induced draft fan and the high-temperature resistant centrifugal fan are simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, and cost-effective.
Installation method of high temperature resistant centrifugal fan:
1. There are two ways for this centrifugal fan. Recognizing from the side of the motor, the centrifugal impeller rotating clockwise is called the right hurricane fan, which is expressed as "right"; the centrifugal impeller rotating in the counter-clockwise direction is called the left-handed centrifugal fan, which is expressed as "left".
2. The entrance and exit of the centrifugal fan are expressed in the perspective of the vent of the housing. Centrifugal fans No. 1.5 to 6 are all made into this adjustable form when they are in the original factory, and the application company installs them into the necessary parts according to the regulations. The adjustment range of the vent position is 0°～255°, and the pitch is 45°. The transmission system method is "A" type direct drive system.
After reading the detailed introduction above, we should be familiar with the structural characteristics and installation methods of high-temperature centrifugal fans. A large number of companies are also widely used with their unique characteristics. Note: The installation methods of many centrifugal fans of different models and specifications are roughly the same, so the installation methods of the above centrifugal fans are more high-temperature-resistant centrifugal fans.