The anticorrosive centrifugal fan has many models and parameters, and different models have different prices. Therefore, when choosing an anticorrosive centrifugal fan, you must choose the correct model parameters, otherwise it will not work in the enterprise. Due to the wide application of anti-corrosion centrifugal fans, the complicated selection, and the numerous brands of fans in the domestic market, what issues should be paid attention to in daily selection?
1. To choose a suitable anti-corrosion centrifugal fan, you must first pay attention to the following parameters: air volume, total pressure, efficiency, speed, motor power, etc.
2. Before choosing anti-corrosion centrifugal fans, we should understand the production and product quality of domestic anti-corrosion centrifugal fans, such as the varieties, specifications and special uses of various products, develop and promote new products, and fully consider environmental protection requirements to choose the better Fan.
3. According to the physical and chemical characteristics of the gas conveyed by the anticorrosive centrifugal fan, choose fans for different purposes. If transporting explosive and flammable gases, choose explosion-proof fans; when transporting dust or coal, choose dust or pulverized coal fans. When transporting corrosive gases, anticorrosive centrifugal fans should be selected. High-temperature centrifugal fans should choose to work at high temperatures or transport high-temperature gas.
4. When there are more than two types of fans in the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan performance table, the fan with higher efficiency and less number of fans should be selected first: the fan with a larger adjustment range. Of course, we must also compare and decide to weigh the pros and cons.
5. If the diameter of the selected fan impeller is much larger than the diameter of the original fan, in order to use the original motor shaft, bearing and bracket, it is necessary to calculate the starting time of the motor and the critical speed of the original strength fan components and shaft.
6. When the fan is selected, when the motor power is less than or equal to 75KW, there is no need to install the valve, just start it. When a centrifugal boiler induced draft fan is used to discharge high-temperature flue gas or air, a start valve should be set to prevent overload caused by cold operation.
7. When choosing anti-corrosion centrifugal fans, try to avoid using fans to work in parallel or series. In unavoidable circumstances, fans of the same type and performance should be selected for joint work. When using series connection, there should be a certain pipeline connection between the first-stage fan and the second-stage high-pressure hot fan.
8. The choice of anticorrosive centrifugal fan should consider making full use of the original equipment, which is suitable for on-site production, installation and safe operation.
9. For anti-corrosion centrifugal fan systems with noise reduction requirements, first choose an anti-corrosion centrifugal fan with high impeller efficiency and low impeller circumferential speed to make it work at a high efficiency point; according to the propagation mode of noise and vibration generated by the ventilation system, Corresponding noise reduction and vibration reduction measures should be taken.