Structural characteristics of explosion-proof centrifugal fan
(1) The impeller is welded between the arc-shaped wheel cover and the plate-shaped wheel disk through 12 backward-inclined wing-shaped blades to ensure the high efficiency, low noise and high strength of the fan. The impeller runs smoothly after static and dynamic balance correction.
(2) The shell is a worm-like body welded by ordinary steel plates. The casing of the fan is made into an integral structure. The induced draft fan has a dust-cleaning door on the volute plate, which is appropriately thickened to prevent soot wear and prolong its service life.
(3) The air inlet is a closed and streamlined integral structure, which is fixed on the air inlet side of the housing with bolts.
(4) The regulating door is used to regulate the flow of the fan. It consists of 13 braided blades, all of which are mounted axially in front of the air inlet. Due to the external transmission structure, the rotation is flexible and convenient. For the right fan, the push from bottom to top is from fully closed to fully open.
(5) The transmission group is composed of a main shaft, a bearing box and a coupling. The main shaft is made of high-quality steel. The water-cooled integral bearing box adopts rolling bearings. Therefore, it is necessary to install water pipelines, and the water consumption varies with the ambient temperature, which is generally considered to be 0.5~1m3/h.
Hebei Shunteng Fan Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Gaobeidian City, Hebei Province. It is a manufacturer engaged in fan manufacturing. The factory produces various types of high, medium and low pressure centrifugal and axial fans, boiler drums, induced draft fans, and low-noise multi-stage centrifugal blowers. Various large-scale induced draft fans, booster fans, dust removal fans, gas booster fans in power plants, steel plants, and coking plants; high-temperature fans in cement plants, raw material mill fans, kiln head exhaust fans, kiln tail exhaust fans, and grate cooler cooling Fans, kiln barrel cooling fans, chute fans; various anti-corrosion fans (titanium, glass fiber reinforced plastic, plastic, rubber lining) in petroleum and chemical plants; material conveying fans and cyclone bag pulse dust collectors for MDF and particleboard plants, Screw conveyor; and high-temperature circulation fans for aging furnaces, soaking furnaces, and tempering furnaces; design, manufacture, and installation of special fans and systems for other industries to meet various special requirements of users; at the same time, they contract large-scale rotor on-site maintenance and on-site dynamic balance, Manufacturing ceramic anti-wear fan rotor and system anti-wear project.