1. Why does the bearing seat of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan leak oil? How to check and deal with the oil leakage of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan bearing seat?
Answer: There are usually the following phenomena that cause oil leakage of anticorrosive centrifugal fans. The detection and handling methods for the following problems are as follows:
1. Check if too much oil is added
2. Reduce the amount of oil, open the perforated cover, open the drain valve, and reduce the amount of bottom oil to the center of the red dot, not exceeding the position below and the center of the red dot
3. Check whether the oil type is correct
4. Deal with and replace the engine oil, drain all the original engine oil, clean the bearing seat, and then add the engine oil that meets the standard to the standard position
5. Check whether the anticorrosive centrifugal fan is installed horizontally
6. Use the steel plate or PP plate under the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan to adjust the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan level relative to the base, and adjust the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan gear rod to the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan level
7. Check whether the wire stack of the end cover of the bearing seat is loose.
8. Deal with the lock line pile and replace the anti-corrosion line pile
9. Check whether the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan is installed with V-ring and O-ring, and whether it is damaged
10. V-rings and O-rings should be handled and replaced in accordance with the "Bearing Replacement Operation Standard Manual"
11. Check whether the oil return hole of the bearing seat cover is blocked or enlarged
12. Open the bearing seat cover and clean up foreign objects. Clean the cover plate and enlarge the oil return hole for reassembly
13. Check whether the oil observation window and the oil drain valve are locked and scratched
14. Add material tape to the oil sight glass and oil drain valve, replace the oil sight glass and oil drain valve, and replace the bearing seat
15. Check whether the anti-corrosion air ladder is broken by the bearing seat and whether there are blisters
16. Use an electric welder to deal with multi-magnetic bearings or welding cracks
2. How does the vibration of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan occur? What are the phenomena of anti-corrosion centrifugal fan vibration?
Answer: The vibration of anti-corrosion centrifugal fan is usually the following phenomena and treatment methods: check whether there are too many crystals on the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan impeller: treat and clean the crystals on the impeller; check whether the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan impeller is deformed and whether the blades are bent: anti-corrosion centrifugal fan Treatment and replacement of the impeller, replacement method: according to the impeller installation standard; check whether the impeller is out of balance: perform dynamic balance at the processing site according to the dynamic balance operation standard; check whether the anti-corrosion air ladder bearing is damaged: if there is abnormal noise, replace the bearing The specifications are subject to the operating standards.