The anticorrosive centrifugal fan runs quickly during the whole process of application, and the bearing temperature is prone to be too high. Once the bearing temperature is too high, it will easily cause abnormalities in the application of the centrifugal fan, which will cause the centrifugal fan to fail to work. Find the cause immediately and deal with it, and let’s analyze the cause of the excessive bearing temperature.
(1) The gloss is not good, the oil grows or the oil is less fat.
(2) The installation quality of the bearing is not good, the torque is too large, and the working clearance is small.
(3) The quality of the bearing itself is not good, such as the initial clearance cannot be specified, or the roller bearing or the ring is defective.
(4) The large oscillating bearing of the anticorrosive centrifugal fan accepts impact loads.
(5) Bearing refrigeration is not good, natural ventilation or lack of water flow, etc.
For anticorrosive centrifugal fans with relatively high speed and high working temperature, because of the tightening of the anchor bolts connecting the bearing seat and the top cover, there is no need to torque to move the hand in order to tighten, and the tightening force is often too large, thereby causing The working clearance is reduced, which will cause the bearing to become hot and cause high temperature; perhaps due to the small working clearance of the bearing, the free end bearing cannot be actively moved with the thermal expansion of the shaft, so that the radial load received by the two bearings is too large, causing the bearing Destroyed by fever.
The above is an introduction to everyone. When applying anti-corrosion centrifugal fans to pay attention to the bearing installation and application, how can we assist in the operation of the equipment? Incorrect applications always bear the burden on the operation of the equipment and cause the temperature to rise, and it is usually used. Attention should be paid to the proper installation method of the bearing.