When installing anti-corrosion centrifugal fans, people must operate step by step to ensure all normal applications of machinery and equipment. When the anti-corrosion centrifugal fan is not operating and must be shut down, it must be operated step by step. The shutdown situation is divided into emergency shutdown and everything is normal. There are two types of shutdown, let's take a look below.
1. Emergency shutdown: During the whole trial operation of the unit, if one of the following conditions is encountered, an emergency shutdown should be carried out first. The operation of emergency shutdown means pressing the main motor parking button, and then carrying out the aftermath of the shutdown.
(1) The anti-corrosion centrifugal fan suddenly vibrated obviously and exceeded the power trip value.
(2) There is a scratching or abnormal friction noise inside the human body.
(3) There is smoke in any rolling bearing or sealing part, or the temperature of a rolling bearing has risen to an alarm value by a large margin.
(4) When the vapor pressure is less than the alarm value and cannot be recovered.
(5) The car's fuel tank level gauge is low and the current suction condition is present.
(6) When the axis offset value increases steadily, it reaches the alarm value.
2. All normal shutdowns: All normal shutdowns of the unit are carried out according to the following procedures.
(1) Gradually open the vent valve (or intake valve at the outlet), and gradually close the automatic exhaust valve.
(2) Gradually reduce the throttle valve of the air inlet to 20-25°.
(3) Press the parking button and pay attention to whether there is any abnormality during the whole process of stopping.
(4) The oil supply interruption can be terminated 5-10 minutes after the unit is terminated, or when the rolling bearing temperature drops below 45°C, which may cause an accident. For units with floating ring sealing, the sealed gasoline pump must stop supplying oil again, which may cause accidents until the human body temperature is less than 80°C.
The above are the two shutdown methods of anti-corrosion centrifugal fans introduced for everyone. After you master it, not only must the installation level be strictly managed, people must install certain steps to carry out the shutdown operation when the machine is not in operation.