Overview of explosion-proof centrifugal fans
The explosion-proof centrifugal fan can be used as ordinary ventilation, and its use conditions are as follows:
1. Application place: As the indoor ventilation of ordinary factories and large buildings, it can be used as input gas and output gas.
2. Transport gas types: air and other gases that are not spontaneously combustible, harmless to the human body, and non-corrosive to steel materials.
3. Impurities in the gas: no viscous substances are allowed in the gas, and the dust and hard particles contained are not more than 150mg/m3.
4. Gas temperature: must not exceed 80 degrees Celsius.
2. Type and structure of explosion-proof centrifugal fan
1. The explosion-proof centrifugal fan is made of single suction, and the fan has two types of clockwise and counterclockwise rotation. Viewed from one end of the motor, the impeller rotating in a clockwise direction is called a clockwise rotating fan, which is expressed in clockwise, and the impeller rotating in a counterclockwise direction is called a counterclockwise rotating fan, which is expressed in reverse.
2. The outlet position of the explosion-proof centrifugal fan is expressed by the angle of the air outlet of the casing. Both forward and reverse can be made into six angles: 0°, 45°, 90°, 135°, 180°, 225°.
3. Transmission mode of explosion-proof centrifugal fan: There are four types of A, B, C, D. No. 2.8～5 adopt A type, which is directly connected to the motor. The impeller and casing of the fan are directly fixed on the motor shaft and flange. ; No. 6.3～12.5 adopt cantilever support installation, which is divided into C type (belt drive) and D type (coupling drive) two transmission modes; No. 16 and 20 are belt drive for B type cantilever support installation, and the pulley is installed in The middle of the bearing.
The fan's No. 2.8～5 are mainly composed of impeller, casing, air inlet and other parts equipped with direct-connected motors. No. 6.3～20 have transmission parts in addition to the above parts.